How Much Is That Doggy? is a lesson for dog lovers everywhere! A variety of fun musical activities celebrating dogs and puppies.
- Learning solfege with chime bars or resonator bells.
- Playing a variety of percussion instruments, recognising the steady beat and the rhythm.
- Note recognition.
- Listening and concentration skills.
- Singing together with actions, new vocabulary, speech development and solo singing.
- Social skills; working in a group, following instructions and building confidence.
These plans are not intended to read as a script, as everyone will have their own teaching style. They aim to provide you with in-depth guidance for a number of related activities that I have found in my years of teaching to be particularly effective and engaging combinations.
I have purchased every lesson you have available and LOVE them all!! I lead music classes for toddlers and preschoolers and I love how each of your lessons builds on each other. They are easy to adapt for the different ages. The parents of my students love that their kids are learning early music education while having a blast and that the kids go home and sing and stomp out rhythms. I would highly recommend your plans to everyone. And I look forward to seeing the other lessons.